Cleaning up the details, they just don't end. Attached transom to mold and adjusted mold profile with shims under each batten to match the transom profile wedge. Fitted shear to transom and now moving back to stem to fit that intersection. Thinking of gluing gussets along the length of the shear to hold it in place at each station.
This is almost ready now but will need to add a wedge shaped strip along the flange to match the mold profile. I chickened out on making a 6 mm outer face supported by the ribbing. It probably does not save much on weight but I did not want to cut up that large an area out of solid wood. On the plus side the face and flange edge provide a stair-step interface for the two layers of the hull to contact with. I used 5 #4 brass screws in this assembly. Need to see if that is safe to leave in place or if they might create problems down the line.
Transom work started. The baseline reference is offset 38 mm from back panel of mold assembly. The transom will consist of a web structure of thin ply with the outer face 9 mm thick.