Need some drier weather now.
Sand deck final.
- Sand out deck surfaces and clean.
- Test deck paint system with anti skid material. The roll and tip painting was very successful but the working time was a bit fiddley.
- Apply first coat of deck paint system.
- Apply second coat. Mask and paint stripe.
- Final paint touch up interior and vacuum throughout.
- Mount tank covers, 4x.
- Make keel bolt upper plates. Mount keel, bolts and epoxy.
- Final paint rudder.
- Cut rudder key way and test install.
- Install console.
- Install forestay plate and keelson links.
- Install spinnaker tube.
- Trailer inspections and license.
- Install to trailer.
- Fitout blocks, lines etc.